Gorilla Fastback GT Bandit
The elegant color combination of the Fastback GT Bandit derives from a childhood poster car and arguably the most famous of Pontiac Trans Am’s, the 1977 Firebird Bandit.
Akin to the 1977 Bandit, the rose gold-tinted accents of the anodized aluminum pinstripe and flange pop against the Bandit’s sleek layered forged carbon case. The color code hommage is completed by a mirror polished scratch resistant black ceramic bezel.
The matte black dial of the GT Bandit is marked with individually applied, vertically brushed numerals galvanically treated in rose gold tinted metal. An aperture at 17h30 and a specific skeletonize hour disc expose the beating heart of the Miyota 90S5 caliber.
LAYERED CASE CONSTRUCTION
- Sapphire Crystal
- Polished Ceramic Bezel
- Anodized Aluminum “Pinstripe”
- Layered Forged Carbon Case
- Titanium Screw-Down Crown
- Open Titanium Case Back with Sapphire Crystal
- Unique Hour Disk
- Skeleton Minute Hand
- Applied, Vertically Brushed Numerals
- Central Segment with Circular Graining Pattern
- Luminescent Hands and Hour Markers