Gorilla Fastback GT Mirage
The bold color combination of the Fastback GT Mirage limited edition takes its chromatic styling cues from the legendary Ford GT 40, victorious at LeMans in 1968.
The Fastback GT Mirage amplifies the concept of radical material combinations by adopting a new woven forged carbon case, a hexachrome orange anodized pinstripe, and to complete the color code hommage a powder blue ceramic bezel.
The multilayered dial of the GT Mirage is marked with 24 individually applied, vertically brushed numerals in rhodium tinted gunmetal grey. An aperture at 17h30 and a specific skeletonized hour disc expose the beating heart of the 90S5 caliber.
Limited Edition of 250 pieces
LAYERED CASE CONSTRUCTION
- Sapphire Crystal
- Polished Ceramic Bezel
- Anodized Aluminum “Pinstripe”
- Woven Forged Carbon Case
- Titanium Screw-Down Crown
- Open Titanium Case Back with Sapphire Crystal
- Unique Hour Disk
- Skeleton Minute Hand
- Applied, Vertically Brushed Numerals
- Central Segment with Circular Graining Pattern
- Luminescent Hands and Hour Marker